Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Last Long Run!

This morning, I whipped out my last long run before the half marathon!

12 miles!!!! I did a 13.1 mile run almost a month ago, but I think 12 miles is plenty a little over a week before my half marathon.

To reward myself for all my hard work, I purchased myself one of these little babies:

I have been running with my iPhone, but it's so bulky, 
and I'm sick of wearing an armband or having to buy shorts
with an interior pocket. 


I also refueled with some Starbucks treats!

Spinach, egg white, and feta wrap

Caramel Frappuccino-Sorry about the crappy image




I had dinner at Panera with two friends too!



Okay, well I'm off to finish off some work and hit the hey. I have to get up bright and early for my internship tomorrow.

What did you accomplish today?

No comments:

Post a Comment