Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cherishing Childhood

Hey, Hey Hey!

Thanks for all your girls' support about insensitve Ed comments. During recovery, we can't avoid negative comments, but it is our choice as to whether these comments affect our actions or not.

Anyways, I got my camera back! Yayyyyyy! I finally remembered to pick up my camera when I was at my friend's house friday night. However, I ended up leaving my phone there. Not to worry...my friend dropped it off to me today. I love my friends!

Okay, going back to Friday night, I went to my friend's house and we had a girls' 90s movie night. It was a blast. A few of us girls gathered around the tv, had pizza, ate chocolate, and watched movies from our childhood. Not only did I tell Ed to screw off by eating two slices of pizza and some small chocolate bars, I didn't even care about the food. I was having too good of a time spending time with my besties and reminiscing about childhood.

Best movie of the night and one of my
favorite movies from childhood!

Speaking about childhood, I think one of the reasons I may have developed an eating disorder was to "stay in my childhood". Obviously, when someone is really underweight, they look a lot younger than they actually are. For the past two years, people never believe that I am 20 years old. Part of this is due to my young looking face, but I know being underweight doesn't help. Anyways, I have realized that starving myself isn't going to keep me young, delay the future, or do anything constructive. Although I am scared of the future, there are so many things I want from it. With Ed, I'm not going to achieve any of these things.

Enough blabbing and onto some eats! Seeing that I finally got my camera back, I have some real picks to  share with you all! Enjoy : )

The famous yogurt mess: plain Chobani, sliced banana, Kashi Heart
to Heart-Warm Cinnamon, PB & Co. cinnamon raisin peanut butter, and
lots of cinnamon

 Quick and easy dinner: Kashi Pesto Pasta entree, Alexia whole wheat
roll w/ Laughing cow, and rolo's :)                            


Lunch from a long time ago: Lender's whole wheat bagel w/ PB & Co. 
mighty maple peanut butter + Laughing Cow, dried apples, strawberries, 
maple glazed walnuts w/ flaxseed, and Kashi Chocolate oatmeal cookie

Today's Lunch: PB& Co. mighty maple peanut butter + apple butter
on Vermont Bread Co. sweet maple whole wheat bread, grape, freeze dried
apples, and Country Choice iced oatmeal mini cookies

Close up of a delic' sandwich combo

These cookies remind me of Christmas! I wanted to listen to some
holiday music while eating these babies (even though it's July..haha)

That's all I have for now folks!

Tomorrow's Monday! Back to work for another lovely, humid, and hot week! I really do like my job, though. 

Have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment