Sunday, September 11, 2011

Who Am I?

First off, I want to take a moment to remember everyone who lost their lives 10 years ago in this terrible attack, 9-11. God bless all of those who lost their lives and all of the families who lost loved ones. You will never be forgotten.

Now, on to today's post.

Who am I?


I'm a runner.

I'm a daughter.



I'm a food lover.


I'm a friend.
And a nutella lover : )


I'm a sister.

I'm a proud mama...well, kind of.



I'm a student.


I'm a preservice teacher.

I'm a goofball. 

I'm a camp counselor and now an assistant director. 


I'm Kristy!

If Ed or any other circumstance in your life has you feeling down or just feeling like you don't measure up, just think about who you are and all the wonderful things you do. 

Now tell me...WHO ARE YOU?!?!? I'm sure you're awesome in every way : )

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post Kristy! You are such a wonderful person and you are right, ED does not= who you are!!!

    ReplyDelete