Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wordpress?

It's Sunday evening and that unfortunately means the weekend is coming to a close. I don't mind, though. I get to see all my campers' smiling faces early in the AM! 

I'm just popping in quickly to ask your opinion about something...

Is wordpress better than blogger? Or, are there any other blogging sites that are better than blogger?

Although I like how simple blogger is, I'm not a huge fan of the layout options and inability (it could just be that I don't know how) to follow blogs that aren't blogger based. I'm also hating the fact that I can't reply to individual comments. 

Experiences? Thoughts? 


3 comments:

  1. I was originally on blogger but somewhat recently switched to a self-hosted word press blog. There are definitely more options on wordpress, but it depends what you want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing, I am on blogger right now but at work I can't get into my blog or any other blogger blogs because it denies access. I am thinking about switching to word press.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started off on blogger and ended up switching to wordpress. I personally like it better, and there are import/export features so you don't loose your old posts.

    ReplyDelete