Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is It Fall Yet?

I know...it isn't even summer yet, so I shouldn't want it to be fall already. I'm just really bored, not going to classes everyday and seeing all my friends at school. The sad thing is that the spring semester doesn't technically end until tomorrow. I was basically done last week, but I have one exam left tomorrow morning at 8 AM. Yep, you heard that right; this little girl has to be awake, cheery, and have her thinking cap on by 8 AM tomorrow morning. Honestly, though, I'm not too worried about the exam. The exam is for my "Math for Elementary Educators" course and we basically just get tested on basic elementary/middle school math. The real test for me is going to be getting up at the crack of dawn and getting myself together...haha

Anyways, I thought I had a bunch of food pics for you all, but I just checked my email and only two of the pics sent after I spent a half an hour slaving away at my phone, trying to send the pictures to my computer. I could go get my phone and try to resend the pics, but seeing that I'm feeling kind of lazy today my phone is charging up a flight of stairs, on the other side of the house, I think I'll leave you with the two food pics that did send. Sorry people : (

                                                                           Meal Pic #1
My Ballin' lunch from yesterday--2 oz Fiber Gourmet Rotini
with 1/2 cup of peas, 2 TBSPs of roasted red pepper hummus 
(can't remember the brand), and Keebler Club Crackers, & apple 
slices with 'lots of cinnamon. Twas a good lunch indeed!

Meal pic #2
Breaky this morning-Strawberry Yoplait Greek Yogurt
slice banana, 1 cup of Kashi GoLean, and a healthy dose
of cinnamon (can you tell that I'm a little obsessed with
cinnamon?)


Just to let you know, today wasn't a very exciting day. I registered for a summer class (World History 1) which I still don't know if I'm going to take (a story for another day), helped my mom grocery shop (highlight of my day....sad I know), got together my textbooks to sell, and studied for my math exam. I was supposed to go see a movie with a boy I think I may kinda' like a guy friend, but the loser poor guy had to cancel last minute because he had to help his mom around the house. Hmmm...should I believe his excuse? Either way, I was pretty disappointed when he bailed on me. I was really looking forward to getting lunch with him and seeing the Backup Plan (even though it got bad reviews). I tried not to let the last minute cancellation get me down and make the best out of my day. I do have to admit, however, that all the free time/lack of time with friends spiked my anxiety levels. I didn't let my anxiety interfere with my eating, though. I have stuck to my meal plan today thus far and intend to for the rest of the day. 

While speaking about food, I'd like to mention a new combo I tried today (I forgot to take a pic)--1/4 cup rolled oats, 2 TBSPs of PB2, and 1 TBSP of Smucker's No Sugar Added Strawberry Jam. The Verdict???? Not very good; I wouldn't recommend this oat combo. I couldn't really taste the peanut butter flavor because it somehow got lost in the oats. The jelly wasn't bad, but I think I prefer brown sugar as a sweetener. 

Okay, well I'm going to go play some Wii with my pops. Kick his ass I shall. Not really....I love him 

It's almost the weekend everyone; hang in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment