Friday, May 21, 2010

Meal Plan

Hey blogworld!

So, I had a supper busy day today, so a full post isn't happening. I ended up subbing this morning (after staying up way too late last night), shopping in the afternoon with my bestie followed by sunbathing (again with the bestie), then going to therapy. Also, I ate ice cream today, and although it tasted delicious, my stomach is not a happy camper at the moment. Point being: a full post is not in the works tonight.

Anyways, I was asked on a previous post what my current meal plan looks like. After reading the comment, I realized I never shared my meal plan with you all, so here it is:


8:00 – 9:00 Breakfast
coffee with Splenda and skim milk
AND
1 English muffin AND 1 1/2 tablespoons Skippy Natural peanut butter AND 1 small or ½ large banana
OR
1 sliced banana AND vanilla or strawberry Greek yogurt AND 1 cup Kashi Go Lean and/or Peanut Butter Puffins.  If using plain yogurt add peanut butter powder.

10:30 – 11:00
Muscle Milk OR Luna Bar or Kashi Go Lean (170 calories)

1:00 – 2:00 Lunch
At home:
Turkey Sandwich (2 slices whole wheat bread, 3 slices honey baked turkey from the deli, 1 slice Swiss cheese, mustard AND  lettuce) AND pretzels or Ritz crackers AND apple AND 4 oz Fresh Samantha or Boathouse Smoothie
OR
Lender bagel with 1 wedge Laughing Cow Cheese AND 1 serving Kashi Go Lean crackers AND fat free pudding AND apple slices
OR
2 ounces Whole wheat pasta with 1 wedge Laughing cow cheese and ½ cup peas AND apple slices

At school:
½ Turkey sandwich with mayo and cheese on Klinger bread AND Cabot fat free yogurt (130 calories) AND fruit.  Water is okay.

5:00 – 5:30 Afternoon Snack
2 fat free puddings (NOT sugar free)
OR
mini Cliff bar or Choco protein bar (110 kcal) with 1 cup of grapes (fist size bunch) or fruit leather
OR
toast with 1 tablespoon peanut butter
OR
Luna bar
OR
English Muffin with Laughing Cow

7:00 – 8:00 Dinner
Smuckers Uncrustable AND yogurt or glass of milk AND natural applesauce or fruit leather
OR
1 Personal size frozen cheese pizza AND baby carrots dipped in 2 tablespoons hummus

9:30 – 10:00 Evening Snack
Vitamuffin cut up in Greek yogurt and ½ tablespoon PB
OR
Muscle Milk and 2 rectangles Graham crackers or a serving of Teddy Grahams


I've been slowly working with my nutritionist to increase my calories. I have a feeling that a major cal increase is going to be happening next week, which I'm not too excited about, but I know is necessary. I just wish ED would understand that too. 

I should also note that I don't always follow my meal plan to a tee. I try to keep the cals the same, but I honestly get sick of eating the same thing everyday, and sometimes the food on my meal plan isn't available. I try to do my best to keep stuff nutritionally the same. 

Well, that's all I got for you guys tonight. I need to try to go eat dinner, but I honestly don't know if my stomach will let me. I can barely even sit up or move at the moment, much less scarf down some food. 

Why does dairy hate me so much? I'm so kind to it and try to consume it reguarly, and look what I get in return....psssssh!

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment