Monday, May 3, 2010

Sorry for going MIA

Hey Everyone! (not that I think anyone follow's this blog, but I can dream, right?)

Anyways, I'm sorry for not posting for weeks on end. I'm just not sure if I am ready to be a "regular" everyday blogger yet. I mean, don't get me wrong. I love reading everyone's blogs and I love writing about myself. I just am not sure if I am far enough along in recovery to blog myself yet (on a regular basis, that is). I guess I'll just play it by year.

So what's been going on in my life since last time we talked? Well, a lot! Good stuff and bad stuff I guess. Starting with the good, my meal plan has adjusted a few times over the last month or two, and I am consuming more calories since the last time I posted. Take that Ed! I am also almost finished the semester at school, so Wooohooooo!

Okay, I guess I should move onto the bad. Unfortunately, my Aunt passed away a few weeks ago. It wasn't completely unexpected because she had been sick for a while. However, it wasn't definite that her condition was terminal until right up until the end. Thankfully, she passed away surrounded by a lot of loving family.

After finding out about her death, I ended up going back out West with my parents for the funeral. Although this may say weird to say, it was a beautiful funeral. There was a chapel service followed by a ceremony of life at the country club to which she belonged. There were so many people there who really cared about her. I think it is safe to say that she will be well remembered by her friends and family.

Despite the unfortunate circumstances, the trip back out West was really nice. It allowed me to take a nice break from school and spend quality time with a lot of my beloved family members. Additionally, I was able to follow my meal plan and not think about food a lot. Take that Ed again!

Well, I just thought I'd post an update about what's going on in the world of Kristy. I think I may try to blog some more this week. Maybe I'll post some pictures of my eats as part of my most recent meal plan.

Until next time,

Stay awesome y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment